Tuesday, November 7, 2006

77 Degrees on Voting Day

It is beautiful today. Currently it's 77 degrees and it's November 7th. Just crazy I think. The kids having been loving it though. We have been outside all day and even had picnic lunches on the patio the last two days. The nice weather yesterday allowed me to get the front raked and cleaned up for winter and today I washed the van inside and out. Lydia was napping during the van washing but the boys found it a great excuse to get soaking wet and are now sporting shorts and sandals. The pictures are from this morning in the leaf pile in the back yard. So far I think it's been raked up about ten times. Lydia even throws leaves back at the boys when they start leaf fights. I think all this warm weather might warrent one last visit to Armadillos, our favorite ice cream shop down town. We'll see what happens after nap time. :)  Posted by Picasa

No comments: