Tuesday, April 3, 2007

This is Only a Test

We have a new camera! Nathan was trying it out the other night and the kids were having a great time hamming it up for Dad.

The bunk beds are still a big hit and they are used as a place to play more often than they are used for sleep. Very often the kids are playing "farm" as you can see Evan with Piggy, Goat, Horse, Farm Puppy, and Hans has Blue Horse. Lydia is just happy because she can climb on the bottom bunk to bounce and in these pictures she has yanked out her hair ties so her pig tails are now crazy hair!

I'll post again next week. We've got a busy day tomorrow with me subbing for our principal who is with his wife in the delivery room right now and then we're off to Minnesota and Wisconsin for five days.

A Blessed Eater to you all. :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you like your new camera? Did you do some research on it? I hope to get a new one someday. I sent you my blog by e-mail last night. I hope you try it out.