Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving, Really

Over the four day Thanksgiving weekend we spent time with both side of our family. We arrived at Nathan's parents' house Wednesday evening and promptly began the merry making staying up until midnight laughing, playing games, and drinking wine. Thanksgiving Day we followed tradition and it was spent with his extended family at Grandma's house. Friday my sisters-in-law and I headed out for some Black Friday action while Nathan and the kids helped his dad do some burning of brush and miscellaneous fun farm stuff. Saturday most of my family went Christmas tree hunting and then we all had dinner at my parents. Sunday we went to church with my parents, had a quick lunch, and headed home. Busy trip but loads and loads of fun with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins galore! Laughter, caring, sharing, and cuddling the newest babies on both sides! Do you think either Nathan or I took more than a handful of pictures? Nope. These are the best of the few we have to offer-some of my family dragging Christmas trees at the tree farm and the boys helping my Dad cut down their tree. I guess we were just having too much fun to bother with stopping to take the pictures. Oh, well. We'll try again at Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: