Monday, December 4, 2006

Christmas Trees

Until recently I was loving blogging but I've been having trouble the last week or so. If anyone reading this want to start a blog just stick with blog spot don't bother with blogger beta until the bugs get worked out. The picture below this post is one Nathan sent just to test so I'll explain. Sunday afternoon we went up to the Hills to find two Christmas trees for home and one to decorate for the animals. We have the book Night Tree by Eve Bunting in which a family decorates a tree for the animal on Christmas Eve. Ever since Evan has wanted to make popcorn strings. So we added cranberry strings and pine cones covered in peanut butter and bird seed to create our tree for the animals. The boys think that birds, deer, turkeys, and maybe bears will come find the tree. It was a very neat family tradition to begin. Hopefully your afternoon was as fruitful. :)

2 comments:

Dave said...

I see some picasa tags on your posts so you may have it working, but if not I added a more detailed post on my blog explaining how I got picasa working with blogger beta. You should be able to follow my profile back.

Anonymous said...

I love your bog. Seeing you all out there all bundled up makes me miss real winter, but also thankful that I don't have to do all the bundling.