Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Troubles

Well, I've been trying unsuccessfully to post pictures for the last few days. It seems like when the pictures actually work it was just a fluke. It's truly frustrating. The reason I chose to try to do this in the first place was to share pictures more regularly. When I started I simply clicked "blog this" in Picasa, the program we use to organize our digital pictures. Now the new version of blogger (beta is not better) and Picasa won't play nicely.... maybe I'd have better luck with them if they were a couple of kids around the ages of, say...1, 2 1/2 and 3 1/2, hmmm..... I actually tried to start a new blog today to just switch things over to but I couldn't even do that without problems. Anyway, enough complaining, I just wanted to explain that I might now get this sorted out for awhile. I'm sorry. I'll keep trying. And to Dave, from Mass. who tried to help me, thanks again. Hopefully all of you had more productive days. :|

No comments: