Tuesday, September 11, 2007

15 Minutes? Ha!

For the summer reading program at the library the kids needed to read or be read to for 15 minutes a day. When I saw that I laughed out loud. Seriously, 15 minutes got us a prize? Ha! There are days when I feel like that's all I do. Since we do read a lot around here it seems like I'm often snapping a picture of someone reading with the kids. Here are a couple of recent pictures that are just cute and fun to share.

1. Lydia demanding some Daddy time after church on Sunday.

2. Hans and Lydia getting Dad in the chair with a pile of books before he even got dressed on Saturday.

3. The kids and I reading before bed tonight in "blanket nests". No it isn't really cold enough to need footie pajamas and an entire pile of blankets but it does make reading time more fun. :)

Now go cuddle up with a good book. We recommend a minimum of 15 minutes. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: