Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Davis Family Christmas 2009

My family gathered together at my parents house for our Christmas celebration on December 26 . It was loud (seven kids seven and under), busy (18 people in the house), and wonderful (family, family, family). Here are a few of the many memories.

1. The mandatory family shot.

2. My Dad and youngest niece, Hannah.

3. I taught Ethan how to give Eskimo kisses.

4. Lydia was just a little pleased to hold Hannah all by herself.

On Sunday Nathan headed back to Oshkosh to get in a few days of work while the kids and I stayed with Mom and Dad. We snuck up to my sisters family's house for a day of cousin playing, stomping around in the woods, and visiting. Then her two boys came back to my parents for a big slumber party at Grandma and Grandpa's. The following day we had a mini birthday celebration for Lydia. Finally we headed to my brothers house for some more cousin time, stomping around his house, and visiting. Nathan come back over Wednesday evening and then Thursday we headed down for Smith Family Christmas. Can't beat Christmas that lasts and lasts.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: