Tuesday, June 8, 2010

CELEBRATE!

Speaking of last days of school, Nathan finished school for the year on May 19th (Only one more part time year left!). More excitingly the following week after three written test, an oral test, and two and a half days of practical skills tests, Nathan is a certified Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic (A&P). Earlier in May he'd been offered a job working as one for a local company here in Oshkosh and he started June 1st. Two years of hard work as a full time student and full time employee putting in near 80 hour weeks had paid off. On the evening of the day he passed everything he and I went out to dinner to celebrate. Here's a shot of happy us before we left for our date. Thirteen years ago when I fell in love this man I had no idea this was where the road would bring us but I'm so glad we've gotten to take the road together. I'm so proud of my husband! He is amazing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: