Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy September: Our Piano

Something I've always wanted to have is a piano. We had a not-so-impressive keyboard when we lived in SD that didn't make the move. This summer we started watching craigslist and after a few months of keeping our eyes peeled we found this spinet piano for $100. After using the mini van like a truck and with some heavy lifting help from some two hulky high school boys we now have a piano in our dining room. It could use a tune up and has some preexisting dings but it plays well and is perfect for us. I've really enjoyed plunking away on it as I refresh my rusty piano skills. It's fun to play with the kids around and have them recognize the songs I play. Hopefully piano lessons will become a reality for them in the future.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: