Thursday, April 16, 2009

Uncle Jordan Hair

Last week I told the boys we needed haircuts before Easter. Hans requested his to be just like Daddy's so he's sporting a "high and tight" cut. Evan on the other hand asked that his be longer on top like Uncle Jordan's. I cleaned up the neck and around the ears but left it longer for him. Then he realized his doesn't "pop" up in front. Today, with the help of a little of my "special hair lotion" and the blow dryer, he was sporting Uncle Jordan hair for school. It was even his daily news, "I did my hair like my Uncle Jordan." He asked to take a picture to show Jordan so this is in the van outside of school. Hope you feel loved and maybe a little worshipped Jordan. :o)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one SWEET hairdo!!

-Jordan-